Dollar Holds Gains With Fed Rate Talk in Focus as Grexit AvertedChikako Mogi
The dollar held gains as the prospect of an end to Greece’s turmoil prompted investors to shift focus to testimony this week from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen as she prepares to raise interest rates later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018