Dollar Falls as Drop in Retail Sales Trims Odds of Fed Rate RiseLananh Nguyen
The dollar weakened after a report showed sales at U.S. retailers unexpectedly fell in June, clouding the outlook for the economy as the Federal Reserve looks to raise interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations