China Rout Could Cut Banks’ Equities Revenue 22%, JPMorgan SaysNicholas Comfort
Global investment banks may see revenue from trading stocks slide 22 percent on average in the second half of the year from the first half because of the turmoil in China, according to analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’