European Credit Risk Declines After Report of Greece DealShelley Smith
Markit iTraxx Europe Index falls as much as 2 bps to 65 bps. * Markit iTraxx Crossover Index of credit-default swaps on 75 companies with mostly high-yield ratings declines as much as 9.5 bps to 286 bps * Markit iTraxx Europe Senior Financial Index of CDS on the senior debt of 30 banks and insurers drops as much as 3.5 bps to 76 bps * Bond risk declines after European Union President Donald Tusk said on Twitter Greece reached an agreement with creditors over the reforms needed to start formal negotiations over a third bailout program
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's