British Wartime Bike Brand Plans Paris, Bogota ExpansionSiddharth Philip
British troops parachuted into battle with the Royal Enfield motorcycle during World War II. These days, the 122-year-old brand’s Indian owner wants to reinvent it to appeal to slick, urban riders from Paris to Bogota.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single