Bomb Targeting Italian Consulate in Cairo Leaves One DeadAhmed Feteha and Ahmed Khalil El-Sayed
An explosion ripped through the Italian consulate building in central Cairo, killing a passerby and wounding eight, in the first attack against a foreign mission since violence in the country escalated two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’