Puerto Rico’s Development Bank Says It May Purchase NotesMichelle Kaske
Puerto Rico’s Government Development Bank said it may purchase the bank’s notes “from time to time” as the commonwealth pushes to restructure its $72 billion of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap