Petrobras Investors Can Pursue Bribe Lawsuit on Some ClaimsLinda Sandler and Patricia Hurtado
A lawyer demanding billions of dollars from Petroleo Brasileiro SA for investors claimed victory in a fight with the Brazilian oil giant over whether they can pursue their suit, saying a judge had refused to completely throw it out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts