Mitsui Engineering Completes 1.8MW Biogas Plant in North JapanChisaki Watanabe
Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. and its partners completed a 1.8-megawatt biogas plant in Japan’s northern prefecture of Hokkaido.
The plant uses cow dung to produce methane, Mitsui Engineering said in a statement on Friday. The town of Betsukai, where the plant is located, is also investing in the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- European Stocks Falter After Asia Rally; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- Saudi Arabia Is Taking a Harder Line on Oil Prices
- Noble Group Flags $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears