YY and Dangdang Get Buyout Offers From Managers After China RoutBonnie Cao
Chinese social networking site YY Inc. and online retailer E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. received buyout offers from their managers after U.S.-listed Chinese shares tumbled along with those at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap