China’s Stocks Cap Biggest Gain Since 2009 as Volatility SurgesBloomberg News
China’s benchmark stock index capped the biggest gain since 2009 in volatile trading as the government battled to restore investor confidence in a market that lost $3.9 trillion in less than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’