NBA’s Salary Cap Rises to Record $70 Million for 2015-16 SeasonRob Gloster
The National Basketball Association’s salary cap rose by 11 percent to a record $70 million per team for the 2015-16 season, the league announced Wednesday night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’