Kroger, Netflix Fail to Revive S&P 500’s Dwindling Stock SplitsDavid Wilson
Netflix Inc. and Kroger Co. are going against a trend among companies in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index by planning stock splits, according to Ana Avramovic, a U.S. strategist at Credit Suisse Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses