Kate Spade Rises After Analyst Recommends Buying SharesKevin Orland
Kate Spade & Co., the handbag maker that’s expanding into other product lines, rose the most in eight months after an analyst at Cleveland Research Co. recommended buying the shares because of the brand’s growth potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner