Fed’s Kocherlakota Says More Debt Can Lift Long-Run Real RatesChristopher Condon
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Narayana Kocherlakota said it could be a good idea for the U.S. government to issue more debt as this would help lift the economy’s long-run neutral rate of interest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner