Charter Said to Boost Time Warner Bond Deal to $15.5 BillionCordell Eddings
Charter Communications Inc. boosted to $15.5 billion from $15 billion a bond offering that partially funds the company’s takeover of Time Warner Cable Inc., according to a person with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing