Grilling Tarantino Turns a Nerd Into a Media Mogul at Comic-ConLucas Shaw
For four days each year, Tom Cruise, Quentin Tarantino and some of the biggest movie stars on the planet head to San Diego’s Comic-Con International to get grilled by a goofy, somewhat dashing stand-up comedian named Chris Hardwick.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner