Apple Stock at Brink of Correction After Consecutive 2% DeclinesJoseph Ciolli, Callie Bost and Lu Wang
Apple Inc. fell for a fifth day, posting its first consecutive 2 percent declines since 2013 and pushing shares to the brink of a 10 percent correction. The slide comes amid a rout in China’s market that is occurring two weeks before the company reports earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards