The Man Who Taught Mutual Funds How to Invest in StartupsLeslie Picker
By the age of 6, Henry Ellenbogen knew he wanted to be an investor. Not the kind he is today at T. Rowe Price Group Inc., where he manages $18.7 billion. He wanted to invest in an Atari game console.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing