Former Toyota Executive Released 20 Days After ArrestCraig Trudell, John Walcott and Eijiro Ueno
Former Toyota Motor Corp. executive Julie Hamp left a Tokyo jail 20 days after police arrested her for violating Japan’s drug laws. U.S. ambassador Caroline Kennedy helped secure the release, said an official familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018