Fed Officials Tempered Economy Optimism With Concern on GreeceCraig Torres
Federal Reserve officials in June saw the economy moving toward conditions that would support an interest-rate increase, while also expressing concern about weak consumer spending and risks from China and Greece that have since intensified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts