China Broker Stocks Crashing Still Have Double Goldman ValuationDarren Boey and Alfred Liu
The rout in Chinese equities has darkened the earnings prospects for once high-flying brokerage stocks, dragging their valuations to the lowest in seven months. There may be more room to fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations