Barclays CEO Change Seen Prompting Deeper Investment Bank ReviewElena Logutenkova, Stephen Morris and Ambereen Choudhury
Barclays Plc Chairman John McFarlane may seek to broaden an overhaul of the investment bank after ousting Chief Executive Officer Antony Jenkins as Britain’s second-largest lender accelerates efforts to revive profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations