Attack on U.S. Power Grid Could Cost $1 Trillion, Lloyd’s SaysSonali Basak
A cyber attack on the U.S. power grid could cost more than $1 trillion because of property damage, higher death rates and crippled infrastructure, according to Lloyd’s of London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018