Copper, Zinc Jump on Bets Skid in Industrial Metals Was OverdoneAgnieszka de Sousa
Copper jumped the most in five months and zinc posted the biggest gain in a year on speculation that the slump in industrial metals to the lowest since the global financial crisis was overdone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses