Abe Set to Ram Through Defense Bills in Defiance of VotersIsabel Reynolds and Takashi Hirokawa
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is poised to ram unpopular defense bills through parliament’s lower house as soon as next week, ending a prolonged debate that has hardened public opposition to the legislation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations