‘Everyone’ Knows Gowdy Issued Clinton Subpoena, Cummings SaysMadeline McMahon
“Obviously everyone -- including Secretary Clinton -- knows Chairman Gowdy issued a subpoena back in March because he also issued a press release about it at the time,” House Benghazi Cmte member Elijah Cummings, panel’s ranking Democrat, says in statement.
- NOTE: Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., today released subpoena that he sent to former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton in response to her comments during CNN interview that she’d never been subpoenaed
- Cummings, of Md., also says interviewer specifically asked Clinton “whether she deleted e-mails ‘while facing a subpoena’"; Cummings says she did not
- Clinton turned over e-mails to State Dept. in Dec while subpoena was issued in March, Cummings says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars