Wilbur Ross Says Drachma Would Trade at 25-50 Cents to the EuroSteve Dickson
The Greek drachma would trade at 25 to 50 cents to the euro if the nation exits the European currency, U.S. billionaire Wilbur Ross said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations