Uber’s China Rival Said to Raise Funds From Ping An, CapitalLulu Yilun Chen and Bei Hu
Didi Kuaidi, the Chinese car-booking business, has attracted funding from Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. and Capital International Private Equity Funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders