Swift Energy Said Struggling to Raise Loan for Shoring Up CashSridhar Natarajan
Swift Energy Co. is struggling to find buyers for a $640 million loan that will boost liquidity at the oil and gas explorer amid a renewed plunge in oil prices, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations