Nuance Units Seen Having Higher Value Separately Than TogetherJohn Fahnenstiel
Nuance Communications Inc., the voice-recognition software company whose biggest shareholder is Carl Icahn, is worth more as separate units than as one entity, according to Bloomberg Intelligence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’