Nigerian Ethnic Clashes Kill 13 Birom People in Central RegionMustapha Muhammad
The Nigerian indigenous group Birom said 13 of its members were killed in an ambush by armed ethnic Fulani herdsman, according to spokesman Palm Audu.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner