Jun Yang Solar Sees HK$500 Million Gain in First Half ResultsAlex Longley
Jun Yang Solar Power Investments Ltd., a Hong Kong solar manufacturer with a separate money-lending business, expects a gain of at least HK$500 million ($65 million) from its investment unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders