Gold Falls to 15-Week Low, Silver Sags as Dollar GainsDebarati Roy
Gold fell to a 15-week low and silver slumped to the cheapest in seven months after Greece’s economic crisis boosted haven demand for the dollar, eroding the allure of precious metals as stores of value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts