Korean Court Sides With Samsung Again in Fight With ElliottRose Kim
A South Korean court ruled against Elliott Associates LP for the second time this month, setting back the U.S. activist fund’s efforts to block a controversial merger of two Samsung Group units that would help the founding family tighten its control over the business empire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat