Colombia’s Currency Drops to 11-Year Low as Oil Extends DeclineAndrea Jaramillo
Colombia’s peso fell to its lowest since June 2004 as oil, the nation’s biggest export, plunged on concern that a slowing global economy will pare demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018