In the world of Europe’s dark pools, a new player is poised to make a splash. Plato Partnership, a London-based consortium of asset managers and brokerage houses, is about to take on existing trading venues that don’t publish pre-trade price and volume information, including those operated by BATS Chi-X Europe and London Stock Exchange Group’s majority-owned Turquoise platform. The prize: the business of trading large blocks of stock for the biggest institutional investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner