Nevada’s Senate Race Moves to Toss Up as Heck Enters: RothenbergLaura Curtis
Decision by Rep. Joe Heck, a “battle tested incumbent,” to run for U.S. Senate in Nevada improves Republican chances in that race slightly, according to Rothenberg & Gonzales Political Report.
- Changes Nevada Senate race to “Pure Toss-Up” from “Toss-Up/Tilt Democratic”
- His open 3rd District seat is “likely to be a headache” for NRCC to hold, however; President Obama won district twice and Democrats could switch from crowded 4th District race
- Changes Nevada’s 3rd District rating to “Pure Toss-Up” from “Republican Favored”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap