Jin Liqun, a Translator and Deal-Maker, Nominated for AIIB HeadBloomberg News
Jin Liqun, who worked at the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank on China’s behalf, is the nation’s pick to head the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts