Top U.S. Airlines Conspire on Prices, Fliers Say in SuitAndrew Harris
The four biggest U.S. airlines were sued by travelers claiming the carriers are conspiring to keep ticket prices high in the face of falling fuel prices. The consumer cases came as the U.S. Justice Department confirmed it’s investigating possible collusion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas