Japan Wins UNESCO Recognition After Yielding to South KoreaSam Kim and Isabel Reynolds
Japan won UNESCO world heritage status for a group of early industrial sites, after conceding to South Korea’s demand that the registration make clear that some of the locations used forced laborers from the Korean peninsula.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy