Platinum Slumps to Six-Year Low as Greece Fuels Demand ConcernsDebarati Roy
Platinum slumped to the lowest since 2009 after Greece’s vote against austerity fueled concern that demand in Europe will retreat. Gold advanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’