Korea’s Extra Budget to Help Hospitals, Tourism Affected by MERSCynthia Kim
South Korea’s 15 trillion won ($13.3 billion) extra budget will channel money to the medical and tourism sectors as the Park administration seeks to cushion the impact of a deadly respiratory disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill