Jaguar in Talks on $1.85 Billion Plant With Poland, SlovakiaMaciej Onoszko and Siddharth Philip
Jaguar Land Rover, the U.K. luxury-car unit of Tata Motors Ltd., is closing in on a decision to expand its manufacturing base, with Poland one of the leading candidates for an investment that could total more than $1.85 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone