Orange Is Open to Share Sale of Africa, Middle East BusinessKristen Schweizer
Orange SA said it remains open to selling shares in its Africa and Middle East unit or bringing in a strategic or financial partner as France’s largest phone company reviews options for the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’