Bogota Terrorist Attacks Hit Aval Pension Fund BranchesOscar Medina and Christine Jenkins
Bomb blasts in the Colombian capital Bogota hit two branch offices of Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores SA’s Porvenir pension fund, injuring at least seven people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses