Interactive Brokers Extends Record After June Brokerage DataJennifer Kaplan
Interactive Brokers Group Inc. jumped the most since April after saying client trades rose, extending a rally that has lifted the stock for 10 of the last 11 months and added more than $6 billion to its market value in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts