Egypt Stocks Drop to Lowest in Six Weeks After Islamist AttacksDana El Baltaji and Ahmed A. Namatalla
Egyptian stocks sank to the lowest level in more than six weeks after Islamist militants killed scores of security personnel in Sinai and the nation’s prosecutor general was assassinated in Cairo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner