ECB Tapped Traders’ Reaction to Greek Crisis in Unscheduled CallEshe Nelson
The European Central Bank had impromptu phone conferences with its contacts in the bond and money markets at the start of the week to gauge the effect of the turmoil in Greece on the region’s fixed-income markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018