Citigroup, HSBC Among Banks Named in Brazil Currency ProbeFrancisco Marcelino
Citigroup Inc., Morgan Stanley, HSBC Holdings Plc and 12 other banks are being investigated for currency manipulation by Brazil’s antitrust agency after similar probes in the U.S. and Europe led to penalties of more than $10 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses